How to unlock Toshiba Tecra, Satellite Pro, Portege , Satellite, Qosmio etc bios Password
- Press keys in the order [CTRL], [TAB], [CTRL] and [ENTER].
Check video how to use these keys
The Serial number and Challenge code will be displayed
- Please Note:
For some reasons it could happen that no PC Serial No. and Challenge Code will be displayed instead of “Not Certified” appears.
In this case, remove the AC-adapter and the battery for a short time and try it again.
- Please make the payment below or contact me
- You will receive the “Response code”.Enter the Response code (do not mix up “0” and “O” or “C” and “G” or “8” and “B”)
- Press [ENTER] key. The “TOSHIBA Setup Utility” (BIOS) appears.
- Press [F2] key to enter Toshiba setup utility
- Go to the “Security” tab by pressing the cursor right key [->].
- Check if the line “Supervisor Password Registered” or “User Password Registered” is marked.
- Press [ENTER]
- Press [space bar].
- The User Password is set to “Not Registered”.
- Press [F10] key to save the changes and confirm this by pressing the [Y] key.
- The BIOS Password is deleted.
- Fill the fields below: your email
- After this, click on the Send button to send at us the information
- Then, after sending the necessary information, proceed with payment at Buy Now With PayPal.
- After payment processing, your Response code will be sent immediately (to your email and PayPal email address)
Price for unlock 1 unit Toshiba password is: $45.00
Do not power off the computer once you provide us with a Response code. There’s a unique Response code .Don’t turn off your notebook, don’t restart it, don’t enter anything except generated Response code.